Terms and Conditions
- This web site is owned and operated by the Society of Permanent Cosmetic? Professionals.
- Access to the site is provided on a best effort basis, and at any time some or all of the site may be unavailable to some or all users.? This may be due to technical difficulties, or other, deliberate means.
- Certain products and /or services on the site are for members only, and before being able to obtain those products or services you must qualify for and become a member.
- Technical Errors
- We attempt to minimize disruption caused by errors, viruses or other disabling events. However, some files on the SPCP web site may have been created in files or formats that are not error free, and we are not able to guarantee that the SPCP web site will not be interrupted or affected by this problem. We do not accept responsibility concerning any problem you may meet with as a result of using the SPCP web site
- Copyright Information
- You may retrieve and display the content from the Site on your monitor, print pages on paper, or store pages in a private electronic format on disk for your personal use.? All such copies should be accompanied by this document.
- Except as mentioned above, you may not reproduce, modify or commercially exploit the content obtained from the SPCP web site.
- If you would like an exception to the above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Liability and Disclaimer
- The content we publish on the SPCP web site is provided on the basis that we renounce all warranties regarding all such content, whether express or implied.
- We try to ensure that the information and content on the Site is correct and accurate. However, we don’t accept liability for errors or omissions.
- The content of the SPCP web site is for your information and use.? Your specific needs might not be applicable to the information on the SPCP web site.? Please understand that the content doesn’t comprise any form of specific recommendation that you should rely on when making or refraining from making a decision.
- Neither we, nor the original providers of the content, accept liability for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss of business, revenues, profits or special damages? arising from publication of the content on the Site, use of the Site, or inability to use the Site.
- Entering into any arrangement with third parties mentioned on this site is done at your own risk.
- Offsite Links
- The SPCP Site links to other Internet sites. We do not review all the sites that are linked to the Site for their content. If you use a link that connects to another site, you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible for the content or any material you may come across after leaving the Site by way of a hyperlink or by any other means.